Terms used in this policy:
«Game» — an entertaining game event, which begins at the time, specified in the Organizer’s schedule, and which is held during a certain continuous period of time in accordance with the scenario and terms, which are defined by the Organizer, and which also include compliance with Rules.
«Services Location» — location chosen by the User where the game of virtual reality is played.
«Organizer» — a juridical entity, which organizes the provision of Services to the User.
«Personal Data» — any information, related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
«User» — individual, who registers on the Site in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
«Profile» — combination of e-mail/mobile phone number and password for an access to the User’s personal page within the Site, allowing access to the Site services.
«Site» — resource, located in the Internet at anvio.com, through which information about the Services is provided. The Site additionally gives the User an opportunity through the Internet interact with the Game booking system at a desired time (Session), including a possibility to obtain available descriptions, images, availability and conditions, as well as the price of Session booking.
«Service», «Services» — a set of activities, held by the Organizer during the Game session, as well as other related activities in accordance with the User instructions, the Participant (his/her legal representative) or other entity, who wishes to take part in the Game personally or provide Game participation for the other person (persons).
«Participant» — individual, who is the recipient of the Service (Services) for participating in the Game.
1. When entering the data for registration (creating a Profile or booking the Service), the User provides the Organizer the information, that consists of the User personal data, and agrees that the personal data may be processed by the Organizer, including its transfer to third parties.
In case the User does not want the Organizer to continue processing his/her data, he/she has to delete his/her Profile or file a written demand to the Organizer.
2. The Participant fully agrees and allows the Organizer to make public and allows further use of the User’s images (including photos and videos with his/her participation) for advertising purposes, as well as when his/her image was taken during shooting, which was conducted at Services Location, in places, opened for free access, or on public events.
3. The Organizer has the right to process personal data in the following way (if other is not specified): collect, accumulate, store, systemize, clarify, use, impersonate, transfer this information to third parties.
4. The Organizer has the right to use personal data of the Users and Participants for connection with the User and/or Participant.
5. User personal data processing is conducted without any time limit, in any legal way, including informational systems of personal data with the use of automation tools or without use of such tools.
6. The Organizer has the right to disclose any collected information about the User or the Participant, if such disclosure is needed for investigation or a complaint regarding the misuse of the Site or for the identification of the User or the Participant, respectively, who can violate or interfere with the Organizer’s rights or rights of other Users.
7. Personal data of the User or the Participant can be transferred to the authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the basis of and in order, defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. The Organizer together with the User take all necessary measures to prevent losses or negative consequences, which are caused by the loss or disclosure of the User personal data.